Strongest Beer in the world?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
A BREWERY has launched what it claims is the worldÂ’s strongest beer, with a 32% alcohol content.

The knockout brew, called Tactical Nuclear Penguin, will sell for $55 (£30) a bottle.

Brewed by Scottish company Brewdog, it is recommended that it’s drunk in "spirit sized measures".

In the past Brewdog courted controversy by making an 18.2% beer called Tokyo, and responded to criticisms of being "irresponsible" by releasing a low alcohol tipple called Nanny State.

"This beer is about pushing the boundaries, it is about taking innovation in beer to a whole new level," managing director James Watt said.

A warning on the label reads: "This is an extremely strong beer; it should be enjoyed in small servings and with an air of aristocratic nonchalance. In exactly the same manner that you would enjoy a fine whisky, a Frank Zappa album or a visit from a friendly yet anxious ghost."

Must try this i must say lol

Hmm.. I can't even hold my liquor against s Smirnoff, much less for this. I'll be doing cart-wheels on the twin towers...lol.

gd finding, well maybe d drive alive ppl will get local distributes to sell it more down here!!! coz dey want d breathalyzer kits using, more ppl get charge, they happy coz money is wat it's all about!!! so alyuh drink and get d gov't an drive alive rich ok

HAHA. Enjoy with "an air of aristocratic nonchalance". I like that. I'll try it, but I sense that with the amount of alcohol that is consumed on a daily basis here, its high alcohol content won't faze many.

admin said:
A BREWERY has launched what it claims is the worldÂ’s strongest beer, with a 32% alcohol content.

The knockout brew, called Tactical Nuclear Penguin, will sell for $55 (£30) a bottle.

Brewed by Scottish company Brewdog, it is recommended that it’s drunk in "spirit sized measures".

In the past Brewdog courted controversy by making an 18.2% beer called Tokyo, and responded to criticisms of being "irresponsible" by releasing a low alcohol tipple called Nanny State.

"This beer is about pushing the boundaries, it is about taking innovation in beer to a whole new level," managing director James Watt said.

A warning on the label reads: "This is an extremely strong beer; it should be enjoyed in small servings and with an air of aristocratic nonchalance. In exactly the same manner that you would enjoy a fine whisky, a Frank Zappa album or a visit from a friendly yet anxious ghost."

Must try this i must say lol

Lmao...dais the best name they could come up with.

Back