Stronger Naruto or Sasuke?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
, I still consider Naruto as stronger, simply because of his determination, and the Kyubi. Who knows, Naruto and Sasuke might duke it out soon, and I'd like to see another battle between them two, by then we'll be able to get the answer to this question.

wel since naruti is the star of the show id say he was meant to be stronger. it wud be a very close battle though. after the new technique he learned futon ..sumthn sumthn..cant remember d name. wel theres no tellin wat narutos capable of.

Actually he don't have much moves but all his moves are s higher ranked, plus he has stage mode, in the manga 430 that was boss

hoss yea dude, the sage mode and the sage tech he have the agvantage over sasuke now, the dude get sick. ya too bad he dont have a variety of jutsu's. rasengan, dual rasengen, big ball rasengan, dual big ball rasengan, futon rasen shuriken, kage bunshin, oo and i see he could do smoke bombs lol

Yes thats true but we have not seen much of sasuke's tech so we really can't compare i love the 100% rasen shuriken when he can trow it wow

we really has not seen alot of sasuke's moves, but naruto has beaten 6 peins wow, he has sage mode, fox mode each different levels, great reserves of chakra i don't think sasuke has a chance lol

well....idk abt manga but as far as I know Sasuke can suppress the kyuubi's chakra....idk if that changed in the future. As much as I HATE sasuke.....he can take out naruto very easily....But he doesnt want to.

Really i did not know that i never saw Sasuke suppressing the Kyuubi's chakra i know only Madara_Uchiha who can do that not Sasuke. And anyways naruto has stopped relying on the Kyuubi's chakra so it still does not say sasuke can beat Naruto

sumtime bak in the anime sasuke entered naruto's mind and stopped him from using the kyuubi....can't the mangekyou defeat naruto with once glance tho?

Yes i remembered that but i don't think that Sasuke really did that, Sasuke can only see the charka he can't control it, i don't think he stopped it

Kyuubi also said that his chakra was more evil than his.

What about sasuke's sharingan? That plays a very important part.

True but Apparently the Mangekyou Sharingan (MS) is the only power that can tame the full powered Kyubi as at that time he did not defeat his brother Itachi who gave him the Mangekyou Sharingan. What ever happened there is very unknown and unclear but i know of only the Mangekyo Sharingan of controlling the Kyubi.

Even say if Sasuke can suppress or control the Kyuubi's chakra would that not be unfair i mean from the author's view and the readers view. He would be about to control Naruto if he can Suppress it

we need a good all out fight to see wat will happen

Sasuke badder dan naruto........all naruto cud do is a flippin shadow clone....watdafxupwitdat?

^^^u seem to be trapped in the first few episodes....Naruto's character has developed way past Kage Buushin. As far as the anime reached he learnt Rasengan, rasen-shuriken, oodama rasengan and a jutsu that jiyaryia(sp*) made him promise to never use.

Tryin not to contradict what I said before I'll say this...Sasuke is indeed more powerful, but in terms of knowledge of jutsu, fighting maturity and his bloodline. Naruto has a significantly larger amount of chakra in comparison to sasuke and everyone else that I know of.

In an all out fight between naruto(no kyuubi) and sasuke(no cursed seal), I believe sasuke would win because of the sharingan. With the two using kyuubi(9tails) and cursed seal however, naruto would win but die due to his lack of ability to control the kyuubi. I havent read the manga recently so i may be very wrong.

Naruto in the manga can do the ras sheriken (something like that) the same thing you were saying about a jutsu that jiyaryia(sp*) made him promise to never use. He can do it fully do it plus don't forget that naruto can draw chakra from sage mode, and thats an infinite about of energy. He also learned how to control his chakra better and he defeated all 6 pein, also he can move super fast in sage mode maybe even faster than Sasuke. Naruto can do the Rasengan with one hand now and he is even more powerful than sasuke

EmpireKing you put it rellll professional there boi...........I agree with you but still, Naruto does use the kagebunshin more than anything, I wanna see more rasengan and rasenshuriken :p

And I fine dey relll coastin on d kyuubi now, I wanna see more kyuubi and less "Naruto human power". He does mash up d place when you see he go insane on dem.

Kyuubi FTW!

haha.....he does over do the kage buushin butt....daz d first real move d man learn

Back