STANFORD on fraud charges

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
So STANFORD on fraud charges i hears its over 900 billion dollars in fraud, and to think we welcome this man in our cricket wtf, and now the state says he can't leave the USA :signlol:

this makes me sick to my stomach. imagine all this thiefing going on and nobody to stop it.

Same dam thing in Trinidad and Tobago, with Manning and his Mottley Crew of crooks who keep raiding the treasury on a daily basis while most Trinis catching their ass for basic food, health and security.

So the prize money that the 20/20 winners won was fraud money?

me tooo... all of a sudden he appears and wants to to share money to the WI.... Shame on him ... I hope no one in the WICB is in that too....

did u all hear Mr. Stanford charges were dropped..... This big fraud went down in his name and nothing came out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the justics in the system??????????

When you have money you can do anything, he maybe buy his way out, or maybe he was never wrong and was a righteous person

corrupt persons should not be allowed to participate in the elections.... and orville is a corrupt person.
In my opinion he would not even get a chance to participate in the election held on 5 feb 2013 in trinidad & tobago

Stanford got beaten up in the prison by one inmate I believe. I hope he is doing fine now.

I cannot believe he is in jail now.

I remember he sponsored a big cricket event a few years ago. It is a pity he is in jail now.

Back