South Park Cinemas 10 Now Open!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

MangaAddict

LV

Are you guys going?

[video=youtube;qQUWaYFiVDI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQUWaYFiVDI[/video]

Kwl less people in trincity
Might actually go check there out if I'm in the area

i went to see Happy New Year dis evening showing at 4:30 pm.....and by 3:45 it was sold out...and one adult is $50.00.......

Well is a lime den lol. Have a Z906 in the living room and the smaller z506 in my room MagnaAddict. MINDBLOWING

what is the cost per movie and i hope the popcorn nice and hot and buttery ooooooooo and wedges we like wedges

I hope they are much better than the trincity location. They only sell hot dogs, popcorn and snacks and want to search people bag for food SMH!

I hope they are much better than the trincity location. They only sell hot dogs, popcorn and snacks and want to search people bag for food SMH!
i was referring to movie night by steven hahahhahahahah his response should be no cost hahahahhahaha ((shooting for the stars here))

No actually i was referring to the post CC8 Cinemas only has hotdogs and snacks. They even check your bags at the door to ensure you are not carrying any food . I find that is ridiculous ! Not everyone eats hot dogs and some are vegetarians ..Gosh ! I hope CC10 improves drastically !

Circuit Zone and Richard Kalpee selling the Z906 for around $3000. Hopefully you buy one and experience it
I had an Onkyo 7.1 system before, pure beast! I'm a huge Onkyo fan, I love Logitech and I'm running a small Logitech system right now, but I really want to get one of those Onkyo Atmos systems....:heh:

Back