So I walked into the Trincity Mall washroom and was greeted by this......

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
On a real Gulf really change. They decorated it really nice for christmas too. Better than Trincity.
Ill be in Trincity for a few hours tomorrow , if i see anything like the OP idk what ill do :(

I'll tell you what you'll do.

Go home, go into the darkest room. Curl up in a ball and stay there for the rest of your life
Hahaha just stuck with those images in my head and trini motors on the tapatalk open just watching everything.

Can you imagine not seeing the mess and walked in the toilet , accidentally slipping and face landed into the toilet... OH MYY GEEEDDD! ..

Nasstooyyyy!

That place is so nasty now. I use the washroom home before i go to the mall . It reeks and some bowls have stains on them as well. They need to be steamed clean or changed totally

Ewww every time I visit this thread somebody comments something that makes the whole thing that much more gross lol must not read anymore comments from this page *refreshes to look for more comments*

Ewww every time I visit this thread somebody comments something that makes the whole thing that much more gross lol must not read anymore comments from this page *refreshes to look for more comments*
Hahahaha I'm the same way! Omg every single Time its just making it worst and worst in my head!!! Thanks to LadyDeath now I have a fear of slipping and falling face first into a flithy floor smothered in feces and urea :/ my paranoia grows :(

Hahahaha I'm the same way! Omg every single Time its just making it worst and worst in my head!!! Thanks to LadyDeath now I have a fear of slipping and falling face first into a flithy floor smothered in feces and urea :/ my paranoia grows :(

Trinimotors.........feeding your fears since 2014 lol

Lmao!Actually while I was leaving, two young guys were running in and I stopped them. When they saw the floor there reactions were priceless! Oh Geed!!!! Lmao!

Yea I did more for me though. If they had fallen, it would've made things even more gross....needed to save myself years of therapy :heh::heh::heh::heh:

Years of therapy? I would have just walked away slowly and pretend I never saw anything ... Not me an that nah

Lmao!Actually while I was leaving, two young guys were running in and I stopped them. When they saw the floor there reactions were priceless! Oh Geed!!!! Lmao!
Thats good of you to stop them. I walked into nasty toilets without ppl saying a word. They just gave a weird expression.

Back