Smallville Fans

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I don't think we will be seeing her again in season 8 she was only contracted on a 7-8 (some where around that amount) episodes and they basically killed the idea of her ever coming back on smallville since he absorbed enough krytonite to kill clark

was only watching smallville because of kristine kreuk..she is the apple in my eyes. :super:

lol.....jus wanted to know . what season smallville reach?

Wait, Smallville still going on? Steups!!! I remeber when the show was still in its "infant" stage, the producers said that the show would not be encompasing the chronicles of when Clark actually becomes Superman, but the childhood and history leading up to that stage in his life. My question is, when de hell does Clark actually grow up to become the Man of Steel? How much season mus the producers waste telling his early life? C'mon already...... let the man figure out his destiny and end the show already.

they have to milk it for everything the can suck from it.. but the longer the y prolong the story the less canon it becomes... comic book fanboys will be pissed lol. but its wierd though you almost always think of him as Superman .. not some Clark Kent dude... lol

I'm piss off of what the writers and directors are doing, they are straying away from the superman story, i stopped watching it its totally bs the graphics in the show is crap and the episodes are so lame

Back