Smallville Fans

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
epgallerybizarro.jpg
Were are the smallville fans i know i real out dated on the smallville series it don't have cable up be us so Tv6 still in season 7 but come one let discuss/ talk about some small ville here

where i live da 9th season doesnt start til septmeber 25th...i cant wait 2 c it...itz 1 of my fav showz...

whey boi admin! season 7? lol....i eagerly awaiting 9!!!...he better fly then

I taught he started to fly in season 8 hmmm i used to be really a die hard fan of smallville but i don't like the story change around, alot of the things are not the same from the original story

LOL I REaly just anxious to see the new episodes!!!

well you can take in some episodes here:
Code:
http://www.justin.tv/smallvill_e/old
they streaming the seasons on that station
sorry admin..not dialup friendly :(

I started to download season 8 of smallville the first episode of season was great but one thing i don't like about smallville is that mostly all the graphics looks so fake, like in season 7 the last episode when lex destroyed the fortress of solitude, that looked so fake. They could do alot better than that

Ok, so the season finale. Didn't love it, didn't hate it. I like the angle you're taking with it because it is very similar to the cartoon movie Doomsday. I'm guessing the Clark we saw at the end talking to Chloe wasn't really clark at all, Clark is supposed to be dead. So that is a clone or Kal-El his alter ego just like in the Doomsday movie, right? Ok, so the whole lets kill Jimmy and make the younger brother Jimmy thing isn't working for me. I'm a huge fan of the whole Superman mytho and all, but it just doesn't matter so much to me that Jimmy isn't the age he is supposed to be or whatever. Aaron Ashmore is Jimmy Olsen and everyone loved his character, killing him was just a bad idea. Ok also, the Clark/Doomsday battle = Lame. Way to short! Al Gough and Miles Miller brought it to the table with their special effects and battle scenes. A one minute battle scene with Doomsday just doesn't satisfy me. He is the monster that killed Superman, doesn't that mean anything? It should have been at least if not more like the Clark/Titan battle in the episode Combat of season 6. From what was shown was awesome, I give you credit for that, just to short. Season 8 seemed like a lot of talking and standing around, and building up for an end story that just didn't cut if for the fan in me. Previous seasons had an overall story for the whole season but also individual stories for each episode, so if you missed an episode it was okay because you still got to tune in the next week and enjoy an all new story. Not this season, I was confused where it was going. The story for season 8 could have been awesome, I love the Doomsday story in the comics and cartoons, you just didn't bring it to life like I thought you would. Like I said, to much talking not enough action. Thanks for bringing Clark and Lois together this season though, I was tired of Lana. I hope you do a lot better with season 9. I want to see Doomsday come back, with a real fight against Clark. I like the Superman clone idea of the Doomsday cartoon, so I hope you roll with that. I like the Zod idea. Maybe you could explore space, I mean Clark is an alien, like go to Apocalypse with Darksied. Have fun with this season, go crazy, make it exciting. Have drama but add some action (meaning not to much talking!).

i feel rel lazy dey admin so i cyah read that wuh u seh dey nah...but i rel anxious for the start of smallville and Heroes :XD:

admin said:
Ok, so the season finale. Didn't love it, didn't hate it. I like the angle you're taking with it because it is very similar to the cartoon movie Doomsday. I'm guessing the Clark we saw at the end talking to Chloe wasn't really clark at all, Clark is supposed to be dead. So that is a clone or Kal-El his alter ego just like in the Doomsday movie, right? Ok, so the whole lets kill Jimmy and make the younger brother Jimmy thing isn't working for me. I'm a huge fan of the whole Superman mytho and all, but it just doesn't matter so much to me that Jimmy isn't the age he is supposed to be or whatever. Aaron Ashmore is Jimmy Olsen and everyone loved his character, killing him was just a bad idea. Ok also, the Clark/Doomsday battle = Lame. Way to short! Al Gough and Miles Miller brought it to the table with their special effects and battle scenes. A one minute battle scene with Doomsday just doesn't satisfy me. He is the monster that kill_ed Superman, doesn't that mean anything? It should have been at least if not more like the Clark/Titan battle in the episode Combat of season 6. From what was shown was awesome, I give you credit for that, just to short. Season 8 seemed like a lot of talking and standing around, and building up for an end story that just didn't cut if for the fan in me. Previous seasons had an overall story for the whole season but also individual stories for each episode, so if you missed an episode it was okay because you still got to tune in the next week and enjoy an all new story. Not this season, I was confused where it was going. The story for season 8 could have been awesome, I love the Doomsday story in the comics and cartoons, you just didn't bring it to life like I thought you would. Like I said, to much talking not enough action. Thanks for bringing Clark and Lois together this season though, I was tired of Lana. I hope you do a lot better with season 9. I want to see Doomsday come back, with a real fight against Clark. I like the Superman clone idea of the Doomsday cartoon, so I hope you roll with that. I like the Zod idea. Maybe you could explore space, I mean Clark is an alien, like go to Apocalypse with Darksied. Have fun with this season, go crazy, make it exciting. Have drama but add some action (meaning not to much talking!).

I agree with you admin with most of your points, but can you all tell me when is season 9 starting,

im not completely positively sure...but i think season 9 starts september 25...idk if datz true or not...but datz wat i read...

oh...i am SOOO happy...season 9 startz 2nite...itz n a little more than a hour...im sooo excited 2 c wat happenz...

I personally thinnk that smallville is draggin on too much. Its about time they end that show. Its slow, dumb, and a total let-down. Sorry to the fans. Who say Supernatural? lol

Some of the older episodes are better than newer 1s lol. Any1 know a torrent where i can download all the seasons ?

i can link you some of the seasons via pm we can post torrents on the forum so if you want the episodes pm

Back