Single Male Looking for Female Friends

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Haha, well you guys first. I will fall in after. And no I don't think the guy got a reply.

Oh well... all well that ends well i guess... But ah wonder if anybody go ever get ah response from de ladies on de forum by posting in the classifieds like that dude did? Oh, i forgot..we have limited supply and they're all taken...

Lol...you said it man. No free girls here...they're scarce or hiding!

Lol lol lol. I was just joking about that Rich Gold thing eh. Lol. I never went there (or any other ..er..establishment like that). I'm not that badly off.

Yeh everybody coming to come back to trinispice... hey richard....raucous....

Tried it ..... but it wasn't what he wanted

Nah.... He's looking for someone who can be more than jus a friend....I think....

Probably is "what" type of friend he looking for... let's see...there's the casual friend, the horse friend, the friend with benefits, friends with money, friends with a car and de limer friends... No wonder why he eh get no response. he didn't specify..lol

no friends with benefits, money is also not on my list. I just looking for someone to chat with and if it develops so be it.

Finally he writes!!!!!!!

i hear yuh Richard..but like we all stated... looking for that here is like looking to see Bill Gates with and Iphone!! not gonna happen!!! Unless some lady wanna prove meh wrong?

Back