Single Male Looking for Female Friends

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Quite the contrary, it have no woman to go rong in here...lol..

Haha uh oh...things might take a turn for the worse then

I just hope you guys don't come around mines i not sharing eh,

we still lookin for ah female for d member???...alyuh sen him bar hoppin nah

ohh plan...let's all go bar hopping to lime..cough...I mean..look for a girl for the man.

Take him 2 the beach, give him a speedo and leave.
leh he try something
An give him some oil 2, d girls go rush him

If all else fails... there's always Copacobanna in town..lol. Desperate time call for desperate measures.

silver_psycho said:
hey there's always d digicel chat room

hey you know gayonce's gotta point there i used to go there alot and it's always lonely ppl lookin for friends they always have a number exchange goin on there organise to meet and dey come good friends

*steups* u com back wit dat outa timin gayonce ting? keep it up and soon i'l have u flyin roung with a "HALO". Any way TFM good 1 lol rich gold

Bahaha..I was wondering what was up with the Gayonce thing lol..

jus brad being a clown ent u remember the single fellas (parody of single ladies on the previous page) is cuz ah dat. hey all yuh wanna make a video on you tube bout dat kinda like d single ladies vid to promote trinispice we go be a big hit, bigger dan dem boys on fb "yuh woh some sorell (eh!?)" lol admin go sing lead since he is d ring leader of the site

Back to the topic... did that dude ever get a reply for his post?

Back