Single Male Looking for Female Friends

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Do this really work for guys????

Well richard, ah I will like to be ur friend but i would love to know much more about urself... I'll try to email you when i get some time away form trinispice....

Guess no body is interested in you guys but me!!!!!! ok I will your friend too brbk.....don't know where this heading but jus going with the flow....

I think I scared Richard !!!! Where did he go????

hey resha he prob kno u married, an scared because that is trouble. coz wen u put an add like that u mean real bussiness, hey we better look for a female for uncle boya too.!!! lol. ohh!!! where's my manners , hey richard

LMAO @ This thread I LOOKING FOR A FEMALE DOG FOR MY PITT SO ALL THE FEMALE DOGS HIT ME UP LOL

You know you all are messing with the man thread next thing you know he gets vex because people spamming his thread

Yeah richard if you're reading this please come back. We're only doing this because you're not around. If you were here you could set us straight. We're much friendlier with than this thread suggests. It's only this way because of your absence. Please post even if to cuss us all. honestly.

Who told u guys im married?...... Richard contacted me via email and i think i wrote back and i guess i scared him off.... Can't remember what i said to the dude..
Hi richard , hope yuh come back to yuh home trinispice...

I not vex with anyone. Resha I would really like to know you better once you not married or have a bf. I hate drama and murder.

4945 Yuh ad mention female friends.....now it looking a bit different to me.... Honesty I'm already taken away by someone special and means alot to me.... however being ur friend is now ur option...

i continue to LOL at the progress of this thread...lol i looking for female friends to lol
-friends eh nuttin more...though is not like im gonna pass up an opppotunity

Back