Shutdown On Monday

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

All Who Think That The Shutdown On Monday Can Make A Difference

• Yes It Can

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No It Is Just A Pack Of Crap

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
yep i'm for that yes but u see wah pnm doin on that day...something wid the football so all them fans wud go to that..i staying home yes and chilax myself

yea they smart..they makin d problem but they still gettin ppl to go they football!!..yuh aint gonna see me there!!

neither me i will be sleeping....i really think people shud stay home on that day really..all who dont supporting crime and high food prices yes !

Thats the think i really does get vex for they only spending and give out money to all the Caribbean countries but wtf about our own country, Hospital supplies, subsidy on food ect why are you wasting our hard tax payers money for?

Dont worry the jamaicans wont waste it.
I'm calling it... the shutdown was half successful. So we'd only achieve half of what um.. we, er... you... they set out for. I still dont know exactly what that is...

Back