Should we give vagrants money?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

They does alway beg me for some reason.. but some ah dem have ting already. Yes man ha big roll ah money and ting and smoking ciggarets and ting.. i dont give that kind notin.. dam schemers. But some does really look hungry though..
And yuh ever get beg by the same person more than once.. it have this guy always beggin for money cuz he say he loss he lying... everywhere i see that man he loss.. in port a spain.. st james.. wood brook.. steups.. like he cyar remember face at all. dam smartman.

Hmmm I know some body in chag like that anyways, I does give money to those who really need it like it have this man, one of his legs i bend and he can't walk with out his stick. He can not work because of this.
But i does hate to see women bringing their children to beg in the streets god man, like this woman she does be next to the path way to center city mall in chag.
The woman have cellphone and i see she calling some one with it and i see one set of money she have a few 20's 10's so on real scam

Yes she living in an upstairs house....it have some ah them really need it like that man ryan talking about....U see the man in the wheel chair in chag..i see him buying dvds one evening i was coming home

yes he can walk!!!! I remember my firend gave a blue note to a women who had three kids with her... and when we make a turn again ahe come back begging for more...

another time we gave a man clean new cloths in Hilo car park... Never ah day i see he change...

So yuh have to wonder why they continue to do these things when they getting help...

I know alot of them really need can't work because most of them are disable but it have alot of them who let their children beg send them too school are they laws against this, some of them does take advantage of people they better off than alot of people who are vagrants and they still come to beg

It have this one man my mother does always give money too in chag it have this man with a wheel chair who does always beg she every sunday morning when she go to make market....two or more evenings i pass him buying dvds on the road side in chag,,why wud he buy dvd's if he poor?????

dat wheel chair man has a 2 story house an he makes a livin by beggin do u kno u not suppose to give money coz dey are on welfare and he's rich, so stop dat. we feel pity for d wrong set ah ppl!!!

it is illegal do dat an ah doh kno y proprietors deos allow soliciting in d shop subjectin costumers to dat. ppl be aware of d laws an obey some nah if not all!!! doh give money out dats not charity

I used to but not anymore. We can't encourage vagrancy. I'm sure there is a social institution out there that can help these people and get them clean and self-dependent.

Yup they are alot but lacking government funding. I hope they can do something about this vagrancy because it is becoming alot worse with a raise in taxes

Remember the government said they removing all the vagrants from the road and putting them in a recovery facility what every happen to this, it was all to impress the dignitaries coming in from the summit nations nothing more than that shame on the government on making false promises

NO MONEY PLZ!!! most of their family get disability grant or public assistance for dem but dey either don't get it or dey refuse to stay put at home, dem more happy dan u.... so don't plz

It is true...and some of these vagrants find it easier to live on the street than make an actual living...

there's enough land at piparo near d rehab center for min of soc dev to build an house dose vagrants!!! but government dragin dey foot on project like dis.....there's land to cultivate so dey can b self sustain up dey....most of d homeless kno ah trade but d mad should b in st anns....lets bring bk dis country

Yeah like manning could build a big millions of dollar church but something as a small wood house self he ketching he nennen

I read that! The state of this country never fails to surprise me.

wen last u c ah vagrant get sick!!! dem better off dan u yes, coz dem stress free, dey collecting public assistance check an dem cool but only showin ppl dey mad, well no money for dem still

Just Some Random Info that i have here.......do you all know from watching Grey's Anatomy i did some research and i found that some vagrants are mad because of tumors or some neurological factor. People does judge them but don't even know what kinda condition that they have

Last time in San fernando i gave a homeless person all the change i had i know it was more than 5 dollars but less than 10 dollars, but i did not mind, if i was going to spend 13 dollars on a beers why not give someone some money who will do something better with it

Back