Shocking image from the third twilight saga (Phenomenon)

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Shocking image from the third twilight saga (Phenomenon) Edward and Jacob gives up on bella and started their own romantic scene Omg :wacko:

13943_1217571432553_1026876216_30555509_6446213_n.jpg

Lol Just kidding thats not the real image :signlol:

HAW HAW HAW!! XD that's ok i'll take Bella if nobody wants her lol. That pic might be better promotion than some of the other posters :D cuz most girls not going for bella the wanna see those guys. Twilight just got a bit disturbing lol.

Lol this is so funny its true females are not really interested in the movie it self its the guys acting in the movie and if they really happen to kiss, it would only make the movies more popular lol

Might as well be a pic like this. the acting these two did is indeed pathetic... (risking a flame war here)

well........i like the story and all the characters hmph and twilight is not gay

That Pic is so funny..... It look so real... Too bad for bella.... Rau cous she's alll urs..

NA Raucous mad me and he will have to fight for she lol Psss hope karina don't see thing lol

Admin go ahead and look she's used up anyway and btw she curses and smokes weed...........so take that to THA BANK!

Ermm...not sure if y'all know this but that's not the real promo pic. The real pic has Bella between them, but some photoshopped her out and cropped it to look as if the guys were going to kiss. And its not from the third Twilight, its from a magazine shoot.

Yes we know lol we were just making joke lol. I wanted to fool people into believing that the 3 part of Twilight will be a romantic scene from both of them lol. Its just kicks

Haha ok lol. But I don't disagree with some posts here lol, they might get some extra fans if they actually did that...there are many gay Twilight fans out there.

Back