Sex

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

BILL jack

LV

have u ever dreamt of having sex and the next week u had sex with d same girl u dreamt abt ?

see me and richard and wolverine are innocent...unlike some one (raucous) LOL

Hmm..I see "SEX" as de topic and like a moth to ah flame i come tusty tusty!!! LOL..but to answer de post..nope...I wish that had happen to me before tho.

Re: S-e-x-

U really tusty why when everyone hear sex they does run coming to hear lol or see

hi
a

<admin>Please stop spamming the forum with one word and please speak English First warning</admin>

Re: s-e-x

I guess dreams do come through for some people!!!!!!! However mines never came through....

I never really had dreams about sex, i don't know why its just seems like my brain like to only dream bad things like fighting, drowning, falling from huge highs, and so on

yuh mine too distrub admin.... Need someone to talk to u!!!!! im here.........

So whats your saying is that when you finish talk to me i will start dreaming about sex lol?

Aye aye do even dream them things....u know what i find weird..i does dream the sheeps from the serta advertisement lol

serta_sheep.jpg

Back