Salis Mack charged with murders

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Salis Mack is said to be charged with 2 counts of murders, This is the evidence they found, i'm happy they they cracked this case, hope the families get some relief from this,

Salis Mack - the "PH" taxi driver charged with kidnapping and robbing eight-year-old Leah Lammy in a case still unsolved - is to be charged with the murders of two women found tortured and killed.

Mack's lover, a 27-year-old clothing store clerk working at the Grand Bazaar Mall, goes to court today charged with receiving jewels stolen off the body of one murdered woman, and from a still missing woman - Sally Lobai - who was last seen alive in Chaguanas on February 11.

Acting Director of Public Prosecutions, Carla Brown-Antoine, gave the instructions yesterday to charge Mack after reviewing the case that broke when police raided a house in Felicity, Chaguanas, last Wednesday and arrested the woman with a bag of stolen jewels.

Assistant Superintendents of Police Johnny Abraham and Stanley Ramdeen have statements from witnesses and from a woman and intend using DNA technology, and forensic evidence from a car, to build their case.

Mack is to be charged with the murders of schoolgirl Devika Lalman, 15, and Gail Durity, 19, when he reappears in the Chaguanas Magistrates' Court on Friday. He also has a pending rape charge in the Arima Magistrates' Court.

Lalman had travelled from her home at Las Lomas into Chaguanas to purchase school supplies.

Her body was found in a Cunupia ricefield five days later, battered to death, and possibly raped.

Durity, of Dass Trace, Enterprise, was last seen by her family the night of June 1, 2008.

She had a squabble with a boyfriend and left home in a hired "PH" taxi.

The following day, Durity's body was found near a beach on a coconut estate in Manzanilla.

Her throat, head and face had been cut open and the rope used to bind her feet had cut through the Achilles tendons. She had been raped, a forensic examination found.

It was Durity's and Lobai's jewelry that was allegedly found in the possession of Mack's lover.

The woman will appear before a Chaguanas Magistrate today.

A series of crimes linked to "PH" taxis concentrated in Central Trinidad has been the source of fear by female commuters and loathing by politicians who have accused the police of failing to crack down.

Mack, 35, has been in solitary confinement at the Maximum Security Prison Arouca since March 3 - the day he went to court charged with kidnapping Leah and with stealing her cell phone.

Leah has not been seen since leaving her Edinburgh Government Primary School February 10, the day before Lobai vanished.

Police believe they can also close the case on the disturbing cases of 18-year-old Riana Parag, who went missing December 16 last year after travelling into Chaguanas from her Longdenville home to do Christmas shopping.

In the cases of Lammy, Lobai and Parag, desperate family calling their cellphones heard the voice of a man answering to say he had kidnapped them. The man asked for a $300,000 in each case. The man never answered the phones again.

Police are also taking a second look at the unsolved murder of 53 -year-old taxi driver Margaret Constance, who was last seen in Chaguanas one night last September.

A week later, her body was found along a forest road in Tabaquite, Central Trinidad.

The killer tied her hands, gagged her, and strangled her.

this is the same man i was talking about in the other topic with Devika!!!!!! They should put him with some very hash criminals in jail....

jail ........hang them............put them in jail to get 3 hot meals and get fat........... hang them

The friing scary a serial killer taxi driver.. my father suspected that he did kill the girl.. i wasn sure but this have to be real. He was always that kinda man i wonder if anyone knew that.. i thought he only kill the girl but this actually more disturbing.. well at least we catch one.

omg i think that the couple is sick..i was so happy yesterday when i found out this on the news at least the police are doing there job..i am so glad they should be hanged and their body should be ripped apart and burried different places

Salis ggirlfriend was in court and i hear people say she was grinning the hold time.... Is she metally ill???? Look at the embarassment the both of them cause there family!!!!

Thats true resha but you don't know if their families know about thing about this before, family does hide stuff and take for their family members

i hate that if you know one of your family members doing something wrong don't hide up for them cuz there are millions out there waiting to receive punishment..make the world a better place and stop all these crime

K...saying that above sounds so easy but its so had too.... These are people u grow up with and learn from too....How can someone sell out there own family....

i wouldda do it u see typical trinidadians only think about themselves and their family but tell me wud u risk another families' hurt for your own selfish being and get others killed or raped..

U see there are new generations being born to think around that and study about the stability of the future...

I guess im really jus studing my family and myself alone..... In some point in life u jus have to let go...

I Heard how Salis is Willing To Tell The Truth If His Family And Gf Get Protection And He Wants To Say From Whom He Got The Contract From To Kidnap The Girls

Contract? This worse than I thought! I dont like they way this story unfolding.. This mean that organised crime is everywhere in trinidad it looks like its better organised than the security services. I hope that they dont screw this case up. Really I sick.

Criminals wants deal now!!!!

I think the last man who got a deal from the governement ended up dead... But his family did go away to another country and got new identity.....

If SAlis really was worried about his gf and family, he shouldn't have done what he did

Salis is now saying that the prison officers are not treating him good.....He's being threaten... But the Commissioner for the Prisons is saying that Salis is best been treeated as a murderer and a kidnapper.... How does Salis expected to be treated in prison? Im surprise he's still alive.....

Code:
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161479174
So the lawyer saying that salis suffering in jail, so when he was raping and killing innocent people they were not suffering, they should rape them to death in jail a set of big man should do that to him

They mit not do that because he has a ccriminal record.... I think the prisoners only do the sex thing to new prisoners...... Example, Sunil Ali ......( whatever he name is)

and to think his gf is so stupid to be with him..because if he could kidnap them and rape them then she have to be liking that he having forced sex with girls and then coming back to her..gosh this is so sick to talk about ..

Salis appear again in court yesterday...he still complaining about the prison officers harassing him... The Commissioner of Prison said that they didnot give him any bed sheet, pillow etc because he mit commit suicide...
Now he's also charged for alot of the kiddnapping of the teenage girls eg, Leah, rianna, sally, devika, and others... I guess they trying to see who really is behind all these kiddnapping so thats y they keeping Salis alive.....

i do not believe hd killed all those people i believe the police is to incompetent and they want to bank alot of murders on him just to end some of these cases. also i believe he knows other who were involved with these killings

Back