Rum and beverages with alcohol going up

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Well christmas is coming and the prices of these rum will continue to go up...... I wonder if there will be a drop in the sales????

Waay thats true a bottle of black and white is 180 min omg lol how will i live lol. Well The thing about Trini's is that when a produce like alcohol and smokes go up thats the time we find it more appealing to buy lol its true it would not stop any one

I guess Trinidadians have this mentality that once there is an occassion to celebrate there must be rum and other drinks too.... So they rather buy less food products and buy more rum....What the hell are thinking????????????

As any ole trini will say is de alcohol in we blood lol

so u is ah ole trini???? Ha Ha ...Yuh liver must be reach the stage of decaying...

If Trinidadians really looking at the position of our country they should try to minimize their spending

Resh look las year was d same ting alco wen up, ppl continue 2 buy, n by d time christmas reach rum wen dwn. rite nw ah bottle of black n white is $120.00, hopin it wud reduce

HUh 120 where you see that, i know its 180 please please tell me omg

I hope Devil Child comes back to answer that question.... The name sounds so familiar

Thats Thresha lol anyways i really heard black and white is 120 its in bars its 180 best i go and open a bar lol real money in that

Back