Rum and beverages with alcohol going up

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Do you really think by sending up Rum and beverages with alcohol with help stop people from drinking it.
People in T&T culture is liming and drinking alcohol, even if you increase it again by 120% people will still buy it, it will just be like white oak will be like black and white and jonney walker lol, it just as expensive lol

Lol i just say i love my white oak lol but it will become like black & white if its goes up again lol

i does really find the government does make very poor judgments when coming to these matters. Say if a man is a alcoholic what you think he will stop drinking hell no it just makes it harder for him and his family because he will not stop and he will have little money to supply for his family. If they put better regulations to protect children from drinking things will be better

It is against the law for selling alcohol to minors.... The police should start cracking down on those clubs first for selling to minors......... The increase of rum is like a norm to people so no matter how much time they increase it , it will always be a seller....

I drink on a daily basis,not too much though just a little to relax..(average 1 drink per day)but the price wont stop me from buying it.I think the majority of minors get alcohol while with older people so it is tham to blame..

ppl will just spend d money on booze and bitches lol :icon_mrgreen:

Lawd Whats With The Cursing Lantern Geez I Think Thats True Don Matter How The Price Gawn Up Alco is a addictive thing many people wud still buy it

I know i sure will i is a trini and we does lime with rum, fete with rum, some some one dead is rum, whne they born is rum every thing is rum lol

Mr. Admin you are so proud to say that!!!!! Better watch yourself , the belly showing up already.....

WTF you guys with me so huh if i what a dahal belly i want one lol, and i will exercise when is feel too lol

I hear alcohol going up again wtf i don't believe this every time so, i go dead lol

I see nothing good when someone drink and get drunk..... They continue to spend useless money no matter the price of rum... It's as bad as drugs...

Yes even if its so resha its still a product, no every one thinks alike you might like something and others will not.
Alcohol is a product and even if it maybe bad to some people it sold not be discriminated to the fact to increase the price so high that people can't afford it

Back