Rihanna and chris brown parody (this is a must see)

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
lol!!! wayyyy!!! that rel dred that is dred!!!!!

hahahahahahaha omg chris brown in his jockey shorts lol and it has pink or red didn't notice what colour it was dots LOL omfg this is really hilarious

look what you've done to my arms it's ok you will be harmed come here to me, i will hit you on between your legs. so come on feel this pain some more. I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT NO MOOORE. because of all the bad times we had together now you'll have bad luck forever. said i'd always be a friend until you but your hands on me now this is the end. now that i'm angry more than ever know that you must run forever. imma beat your ass with my umbrella, imma beat your ass with my umbrella. ella ella eh eh. beat you with my umbrella ella ella eh eh, beat you with my umbrella ella ella eh eh, beat you with my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh

SHORYUKEN SHO SHO SHORYUKEN ORGH

lol dang girls are scary but then again he had it coming

lol deer were some points in the vid where dey look exactly lik CB n rihanna hahahha

That got nothing on this one...LMAO :signlol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to1UUaV1UzY[/youtube]

wow so i guess disturbia is a super or something but i taught rihanna is a great singer was she feeling hoarse that day lol but seriously the 1 silver psycho posted was really funny with the different make overs. i really liked bit by me and beat u with my umbrella lmfao

Lmao yes it was indeed funny i wonder who made this up...but they have realll talent ..

238uag.gif

Pwned.. Lol

oh yeah i saw this 1 alot. "so what u think u some kinda umbrella expert now?" but down to the end wen she say "thats not even ur song" that song is that?

I LMAOed When i she said that he wasn't getting under her umbrella and held up a lamp LMAO ROTFL

Back