Renaldo Dixon Stabbed

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Sian

Administrator
LV

a 14 yr old student was stabbed to death by a 16 yr old @ the Waterloo High School...the madness continues...what is going on with students today. who is to be held accountable?

I believe that the laws should be revised allowing anyone under the age of 18 to be charged as an ADULT according to the magnitude to the crime. This thing about being a minor and being sent to YTC is crap, a 16 year old know what is right from wrong and this crime he should be charged as an adult.

Renaldo dixon, a 14yr old pupil of Waterloo secondary school was stabbed to death four times and pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital. He was stabbed by another pupil over a fight concerning a girl named Kristin.
For those who saw the picture of Renaldo on the newspapers, this is His Killer, a 16yr old boy which photo was circulating around the social media websites

33fg3g4.jpg

look at this little murderer nah ! iz people children they like to kill so over a girl. i wonder how this cold heatless boy feeling now ..i hope he get backshot when he go to jail !

i was now reading the article on the newspapers here and now the little form 2 girl saying she scared becuase she getting death threats from renaldo's friends. what yall think?

Death treats from his friends, are schools upbringing educated students or criminals? So we have criminals sprouting out of schools bring back the corporal punishment now.

admin said:
Death treats from his friends, are schools upbringing educated students or criminals? So we have criminals sprouting out of schools bring back the corporal punishment now.

i share the same sentiment as u admin about corporal punishment! when there was corporal punishment in schools we never heard of such extreme violence. now dim (yes i said dim) talking about placing metal detectors in some schools. what the hell?!?!?! all the schools across trinidad and tobago should have metal detectors...

yes schools in america are equipped with it today as well. i totally recommend this for students and teachers sake

I saw this on facebook. small children fighting over girls huh when i was 12-16 all i was studying about is how deal with puberty and getting through secondary school lol

Vickie said:
I saw this on facebook. small children fighting over girls huh when i was 12-16 all i was studying about is how deal with puberty and getting through secondary school lol

LOL u just funny but its true !

The mother of the killer is asking for protection because ever since she has been receiving death threats. She publicly stated today that she and her family had nothing to do with her son's murder and is apologizing to the boy's family for what her son has done

This is indeed a very sad news, I hope the kid who did the murder gets maximum punishment possible.

we never heard anything come out of this... if anyone knows please update us

Back