release d anger!!!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

crazyfuz

LV

:super: i realllllllllll vexxxxxxxx soooooo vexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i cant remember what i was vex 4 but i vexxxxxxxxxxxxx :super: :super: :super: :super: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lol i real vex i cyah even study straight with all kinda noises distracting me here sigh*

SO this is the vent thread, i just so flicking vex right now all what i'm doing to get more traffic to trinispice to not working, its like google is hating me or something errrr

I try not to be angry but i'm disappointed in myself for not capitalising on the chances i could have had to be in a real meaningful realationship.. i could still count them on one hand. who the fir i kiddin they wasn interested..

I just want to get my hand on the murder who was caught yesterday just for 5 min i will rip him apart, I just to angry at the persad girl for smiling in court i just want to slap her down people don't care about people lives Errrrr

RAWR RAWR RAWR IM SO PISSED OFFF UHHH I HATE PPL!! PISSIN ME OFF IS WAT DEY DO BESS!!! RAWRRRRRRRRR!!! UHHH I ESPECIALLY HATE B-I-T-C-H-E-S!!!! :Blink: :Throw:

brbk shut up!!! ur d root of my anger!!! so if i gotta go deer imma drag ur a$s along wit me n tell em bout how im finna murderlize u!!!!!! grrrr, n since were in "release d anger"..........IM STILL MAD AT U!!! N I DONT THINK ILL 4GIVE U!!!!! GRRRRR, N I CANT 4GET WAT U DID NEITHER!!!! GRRR **scratchesz brbk4498's eyes out**

CANDY U AIIGHT???????? BRBK IN HIDING OR WAH??????? WELL I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH THIS COLD MY NOSE ONLY BLEEDING AND I DOH KNOW WHY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

^ You're ok by now i hope.
Right now i feel like I'm dying. I haven't watched tv in months and de computer still missing in action. I dont even have school to look forward to. I dont have enough knowledge or skills to be employed and I suck at creating and maintaining relationships. I'm not angry.. just cant shake this overwhelming sense of foreboding.
I have too much past and not enough future...
I dont deserve it but...
i need a hug.
Not begging.. just making an observation. Stating the obvious is all i can do.. and I suck at that too.

Right now i real shitting frustrated people who you care about does be doing things behind your back, they could make time for other people but not me its real shitting sucks

People does get vex for no reason sometimes and want to play there are right and other people cannot change just because they are doing something it does not mean its a crime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back