Relationships...

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Do you think relationships lost their touch in this modern world? Do you think that people actually grasp the concept of love anymore?

You all answer i'll talk last

Yes.
No.
But then my expectations are too high. I used to see a big deal... but now it isn't appealing to me anymore.
But then I try to avoid things like that.
Too many misconceptions I have that I see in the people around me.
Or maybe I'm delusional.
I dont know what it is only what it's not: it's not attraction, compromise, mutual slavery, hopelessly happy.. Inevitably painful. Free sex.. paid sex. Relationship's are definitely NOT what i think it is. Neither does it raise your self esteem or cure your mental illness. Can be more painful than loneliness.
But I'm single... I wouldn't know. lol.

You scare me sometime Raucous..lol..anyways, I agree to some extent, that realationship have lost it's rightfull meaning in this modern world. It funny that in a time when communication is so easy now. (internet, email, phone, etc) we have never been so seperated. Everyone is in their own lilttle bubble. And that transfers into relationships. People, like technology has changed. So as the people changed, so to their interaction with each other changed. For better or worst depends on how you look at it.

kool but don't you all think that in this modernized world we can communicate with each other thru almost anything now that we forget sacrifices and dates and these sort of things

Back