Reincarnation: Real Or Not?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

kingfish

LV

One of my favorite subjects to debate about has to be reincarnation. There's been numerous cases documented online about kids remembering a past life, for example I watched a video where a boy kept telling his parents that he used to be a black woman named Pam who died in a fire in Chicago in 1993. At first the parents just thought he was imagining things, and they thought it was kind of odd that any time he'd have to pick a female name he'd keep using the name Pam. His mother looked into anyone named Pam who died in a fire in Chicago, and sure enough she was a real person. I believe in reincarnation, how would a young boy know about this random woman who died years before he was even born? There's been other cases where this other boy had recalled being a soldier in WW II and ironically died near the same place where in his past life he crashed his plane. It can't be a coincidence. Here's the full episode of the boy who recalled being Pam in his past life.

Back