Regrets

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

You know there was always many things in your life that you regret not doing or should of done or should of go or your should and shouldn'ts ......This thread is just to let it all out ..in here many are not perfect there was always something you regret......

I Used to play the guitar reallll good and i used to play during my spare time but as school got more harder i dropped it and plus my guitar string holder burst out and i got tired of fixing it. I regret that i stopped it so bad because my talent is only my brain now and everytime for talent shows n' stuff and i see people playing the guitar so sweetly i wished that it was me up there.... :eek:mg:

I know what you mean. When I started university I gave up Spanish and Hindi as languages, even after I had spent years learning them, (7 years for Spanish, 2 years for Hindi) because I couldn't handle the stress. I've retained most of the Spanish, but the Hindi has been lost on me. I also regret giving up my film group!

I regret dropping out of pursing Social Work degree....Jus could not juggle work and school

I regret dropping out of nursing biggest mistake of my life

I'm thinkin about it..maybe after uwi i will :)

i regret not staying in touch with my primary school friends

i regret not takin an opportunity to work in a different place because now d pay increase for the workers lol

I regret telling people in my work place some of my personal information!

Back