Rate the display pic of the person above you

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I would give u a 6....i dunno why i cyah make out the boy who is in ur pic

I would give a 9 to u Ariyah! Pic looks kinda gothic (I like gothic) with those florescent eyes and pale white skin....Damn its hot! lol

Hmm just for good writhing lol i give you a 5 i don't know whats the dude about in the pic, its kinda hard to rate a pic with a dude in it. Well thats just me

I give you a 9,I find that pic looks great for a tattoo,and if I was putting graphics on a car i'd probably consider it cause of the neon green look.

I would say a 10 too a nice lady half naked lol much give she a 10 lol

Ryan i will give you a stiving 6 for that girly picture..its pink gawd

Hmm...i'll give an 8 for that pic Ariya. It sorta looks like undead version of Arc Angel from the X-men series.. it looks really cool.

I will give wispa65 pic a 9 its a great use of photoshop i like the merge between terminator and you real cool

Wispa65 said:
Hmm...i'll give an 8 for that pic Ariya. It sorta looks like undead version of Arc Angel from the X-men series.. it looks really cool.

Its actually Razieal Spawn Angel

I'll give Ariyah a 9 ...noice use of color scheming there..has a wow effect

i give wessi a 9 also..there's nothing better than nuns with rocket launchers lol

i give ariyah a 7 LOL the pic is weird an all of its colurs doh match LOL!!

I give tiger15 an 8 because the glowing tattoo thingy reminds me of an old time cartoon called battletech! dread show! lol back in the day cartoons with 3D graphics like that was boss!..of course now 2009, the graphics looks like balls now

-Ariyah said:
Wispa65 said:

Its actually Razieal Spawn Angel
Would that be Raziel from the Soul Reaver games?

Back