Rate the display pic of the person above you

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Aint realy feeling that gun de madsuya... take ah 5.2 for dat.. lol.

hmmm,a black and white picture with some people in it supposedly posing as a family.Looking vintage yet reminds me of a mafia family for some reason. Yuh go get a 6.99

Well the bee looks like it listening out for something,but the background look a lil dull,if it had a scenery it would have been better.Yuh go get a 7.9

i don't really like slice loaves because they don't full my belly so take a 5 lmao

I might need to get some therapy for them,by now they probably can't move,starring in place.Take 5,lol

The last thing I want to see is ah gun or killing, blood, the whole mess up thing.... Sorry suya...ah 0.....

Loving de Star Wars reference in conjuction with the every-day phrase "S$%T happens. turning around the words to read Sith as in the evil master in the Star Wars universe.. take ah 8.5..

A set of white people in that avatar hmmmm take a 3 for that wispa65

I guess that's the emo version of some romantic encounter.The man literally gave the girl he heart so he mean to say he go die for she,but if he dead then she might hook up with somebody else.Take a 7.5

admin said:
A set of white people in that avatar hmmmm take a 3 for that wispa65
my avatar is actually a photo from the series Supernatural. the last time the whole gang will be alive together. 3 people died in that episode...

still lovin that avatar andre..but yuh still gettin ah 8.5

supernatural iz awesome...i giv a 9...i still lik smallville better than supernatural

Looks like a fiery phoenix,cool.Reminds me of X-men.If the wings was spread would have been better.You go get a 9.5

Burnt bread maybe represents the hard times and the white /yellow bread maybe good time.. Well thats my interpretation....8.5 points

only ah firearm permit sir!!! and shit happens only wen u allows it to...so take ah 6

Back