Rape Incest WTF!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Allure my friend told me about this today but i didn't believe it now i searched up for it in the guardian and this is what i found

Late Yesterday Police were searching for a man who raped, indecently assaulted and raped his 73-year old mother.
The attack was so gruesome that the woman had to be warded at the San Fernando General Hospital.

Investigators believe the 33-year-old man, who has gone into hiding, was suicidal. The elderly woman was attacked while she slept at her Barrackpore home yesterday. Police said around 3 am the man sneaked into his mother’s bedroom and held her down. The old woman tried to fight him off, pleading with him to get off her.

Instead, he raped her, committed acts of indecent assault and then sodomised her. When he was finished he ran off, leaving his mother in pain and bleeding, police said. She managed to get help and the police were contacted. She was rushed to the hospital where she was treated and warded. Barrackpore police are investigating.

Dam..too horrific to comment on that! What this place coming to? Just plain sick!

I know eh when i saw this i was like WTF! THIS IS HIS OWN MOTHER WHO MADE HIM! SHE IS 73! SHE IS OLD A VERY OLD WOMAN WHO MAYBE CYAH EVEN WALK PROPERLY AND U DID THIS TO HER ! IS STRAIGHT TO HELL U GOING THE LORD CYAH EVEN FORGIVE U FOR THIS

Wtf i this i hearing omg, this is the the worst i ever heard, they should kill him on site, beat him to death seriously this is the most sickest thing i ever heard ok

someone i know personaly was acused by his daughter ,he then attempted suicide and now he is in st anns for two weeks and then the trial,sometimes when teenagers dont get their way they tell lies, in the case its seems a lie coz she said she want to change her story now coz she is loosin out of the gd life home offered, when kids goes to safe home they are threatened by police to say wat police wants,well darrel is restin and still not talkin i hope every thing turns out gd i am goin to c him today

u tell me if he rapin his own grandmudda who is anybody else .......i hope them ah get he an put him in jail to get fat................he better kill himself............

i think they should eliminate him from this earth cause that kinda stuff is just wrong...that guy must be the devil himself to do that to his own mom!!!

damn wen dey get him dey should electrocute his ass till he dies!!!

If i could only get my hands on that dude i will skin him and rip him up until he bleeds to death

He must be real high on something to do such an act.... I hope the police find him before he commit suicide....

Back