Radio DJ jailed for bogus driverÃÃâââ€

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Resha

LV

Wendell Gibbs, the radio DJ, was teary-eyed was yesterday jailed after pleading guilty to driving with a false driver’s permit.
The Task Force Division, were on mobile patrol along High Street, San Fernando, when they issued a parking ticket to Gibbs. However, when Matloo inspected Gibbs’ driver’s permit, he saw that it was discoloured and bore a false permit number. He then informed Gibbs of his suspicion that the permit was false, to which he replied “Boss, I pay $900 in Chaguanas and the man give me it in three hours.” Gibbs was taken to the San Fernando Police Station where he was charged with uttering a false driver’s permit and driving without a permit.

He sentenced Gibbs to six months in prison for uttering a false driver’s permit, and three months for driving without a permit.

:haha:

Re: Radio DJ jailed for bogus driverââ‚ÃÃÂ

haha.. um sorry.. I dont get it if he's driving that much how hard could it be to get a real one. Some people does get themselves in trouble for no reason.

this is the kinda of thing i does get real vex for “Boss, I pay $900 in Chaguanas and the man give me it in three hours.”
The police should stop this bribing at licensing office, i going for my licenses very soon and let me hear someone forcing me o pay a bribe i will record him and report his tail to police. STOP THIS< THIS IS WRONG

Yeah the police pull up on the license house in chag. everyone is being watched now

I hope somebody is watching those who is watching over the license office... They are the worst corrupted office ...

the amount of thiefing that going on in this country I really could not care less if I had my way I would wipe them out at the licensing office wih a big boom.

Back