Racial Statements made by the Top cop

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Are we for real are we Trinidadians so Tinned skinned to allow our selves to be heart taken by such trivial things. Oh come on people do you really think the man so stupid to make a racial statement to the national media. I really find people in Trinidad and Tobago are over doing it with the race talks, every thing for us is race. If you say this people say that’s a racial statement even if you don’t mean anything of the sort. We are acting so immature for big people, we are teaching the young ones that these things are race talks and building a illusion in their minds that this country is divided into race.
So people Please Please, stop acting so childish and emotional for nothing.

Freal? what he say so .. but Gibbs would never say anything so i think..and he hadda be coocoo to say that infront of an entire nation :/

let me say that these people are idiots.

the emancipation committee should be disbanded.

Slavery came to an end in 1834 and in 1838 in the Caribbean.

These fools continue to look at the past and that is why Trinidad and Tobago is the way it is today.

well hmm i think that maybe gibbs wasn't implying anything however we come from a long history of discrimination so we take everything deep in the heart

Back