Questioning your faith

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
I've seen too much in this life that I believe there is a god.......be it any.....

too much beautiful tings out there...not to believe in god.........I kno it hav alot of shit goin around the world.....buh sometimes even in a garden of weeds......roses can still grow.......the ting is....I believe a man's conscience is god......jus to stop fuh 1 sec and think,"aye I tink wa is doin is wrong"......is enough fuh me to believe in god......

Good Point..I Know There's A Creator That Made Us, This World, This Universe..Everything! And i would not deny that

odinson said:
I've seen too much in this life that I believe there is a god.......be it any.....
oh i read that wrong lol... i thought you meant there isn't a god... :icon_neutral: i feel weird now.. :icon_confused:

lol.....dais no scene dey bro......

Sometimes I do question my faith and belief....but I've seen things happen that make me go....wow! I believe in god yes but sometimes....I jus wonder...u know...

I don't know much of my religion .... But i see things people to get over illness and stuff and it does have me wondering if its for real... I believe in god but the amount of diffirent religion out there now practising the word of God its like weird....

It is weird but its up to you what u want to believe..I have no religion....I am a christian ( not type jus christian) and i believe in God and thats it...

What ever it is beliving in something is inescapbale. People who say they dont have any belive just unwilling to say what they really do think. lol. Maybe they afraid we go laugh. lol.
Sometimes i question my lack of faith.. needs some serious thought.

i honestly think that its true that over the years religion became man-made.And as long as you pray sincerely to whom u believe in then there should not be a problem.There are obstacles in life to help us see that life cannot be perfect..if everyting was perfect then...wont life be boring? Obstacles can turn into adventure and God tests our faith through that

yes i believe that priya....I am not saying but a religion i know to my knowing..i am not offending anyone here to me is certainly man made...but i guess its everyone's choice..we all believe in certain Gods and thats another aspect that makes us unique and have a different identity from everyone ....everyone have their own beliefs and the only way to know which one is the truth is to wait and see until time comes

I diagree that perfection cannot be achieved but the reason it looks so IS because almost all religion IS manmade. People relying on their own selves in philosophy and science and only what they see all instead of talking to God himself. People are never willing to admit that they cant work themselves to holiness or enlightenent or salvation. They use every other source except the one thats states its from God. The choose to believe every other person before the pray to God personally. When you are sincere in wanting to know the truth it will reveal itself. It doesn't matter if you're an atheist or polytheist once you seek the truth for the sale of knowing the truth you will undoubtedly get to the same conclusion. If we unlearn all the misconceptions about religion and perfection we we can disern more clearly the type and level of spiritality that is expected of us. People who cannot admit their fallibility will never be able to do this.

Back