Question Of the Day

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Nope...but that wrong.....

Why hav i downloaded AVG Free on two computers on the same day and after a long while them tellin me that the trial over and on d nex one it still going on?

Question of the DAy: How many hours a day or week do you spend on the PC or MAC? (ie MAC is a personal computer soo haha for the mac ppl)

I does spent like over 15 hours, yes i don't have a life lol

Ahh a new Day..... lol.

Wat is the coolest thing (ie gadget) u found on the street, maxi or some1 bag lol depends on wat u call found.

oo 5 dollars nice nice. lol i cant remember if i ever found anything, lol. it seem that u guys dont find anything lol. i have to find another question then

lolz.....oh yeah and once i found a watch but i didn't pick it up it look obeahish

Question of the day: Tech or Nature - Which Will Kill Us First?

lol i dunno the answer to this lol

Nature i think most of western civilisaton lost the ability to live off nature or to coexist without trying to tame nature... that doesnt end well. And people already say they cant live without tech. lol.

I think Tech. cuz the rate it growing with new things on the markets everyday

dais like d chicken and s egg question.........tech might cause nature to kill us.........I jus hope captain Kirk will come back and visit me again b4 dat happen......

Back