Putting a TSTT Landline One Way?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Need to know something here with respects to placing a TSTT landline one way, what is the procedure and how much will they still bill me if i go one way.
Really have to do this because phone bill going over 1500 a month and i don't even make a single call on it.

As far as I know, if you don't pay the bill on time it automatically goes one-way.

$1500 That's insane! When it comes to TSTT, you have to be very vigilant with you bills. They have a very high tendency to rob you. I had internet with them several years back and it stopped suddenly. I called customer service and for over two weeks they couldn't identify the problem, finally someone told me that I had been cut due to an outstanding bill of $650. Please note, I was paying $200 a month for internet and I had NO arrears. I went into TSTT to report it and they told me that I had been cut for more than two weeks, therefore I could no longer query the bill. My only option would be the pay the $650 and re connection fee. I told them to 'F' off and left. Recently, by force I had to get internet from them again and they did the exact same thing....within my second month of using their shitty service. Needless to say, I acted swiftly to ensure the same crap didn't happen again. My neighbor's phone line has been cut for months and he gets a bill every month showing calls that he made.

TSTT cannot be trusted! Query your bill! You can call 824-TSTT and give them your account info and tell them that you want to put your phone one way.....That's all you need to do!

I know how the bill reach to that amount, its all because of the people in my house . They will never use their cellphones and will when they are home use the home phone. I really had enough.

Dude if they wanna add costs to the bill they might as well pay it or contribute at least.

ok so i found out ..

If you want to put your phone on one-way you only have to pay the rental fee which is around $35. Also it has to be a period of 6 months.

Back