PTSC bus ram in by the church

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Resha

LV

This morning on my merry way to work, what did i see, not only traffic but a PTSC bus facing me...

Corner of Park and Henry Street POS, a PTSC was ram in to the church by a car.... The PTSC bus remain on the pavement that smash the gates to the church...The side of the bus was mostly damage due to the collision.. Don't know what had happen but the run away car was not there, only its bumper and bonet that was blue.. Don't know if it had any injuries ... Got a pic but have nothing to upload it til monday...

The roads are wet people, take yuh time

Yep and them PTSC buses does drive real mad and hard on that highway and roads. hope that no one got damage

Lady_Death_Demon said:
Yep and them PTSC buses does drive real mad and hard on that highway and roads. hope that no one got damage
I don't know what bus you saw to draw that conclusion, but bus drivers are some of the most careful drivers we have in T&T.. The size of the vehicles they operate as well as the amount of people they transport force them to be careful. Its other drivers that are careless and totally oblivious to the blind spots of long vehicles when travelling. I did a DDC (Defensive Driving Course) and the topic of blind spots in large/long vehicles (Trailers, buses etc.) was discussed. Alot of drivers on the road don't know about blind spots of long vehicles..

ERM Have u ever saw a POS/CHAG Bus cause wyspa u never saw them things on the highway to chag they drive so hard and fast well some of them or the ones that i have seen.

I guess it depends on which ones you have come into contact with.I've never really noticed any potentially dangerous driving by these buses.

4fwrd5.jpg
mhemg2.jpg

Finally got it out of my phone...

Well some drivers are safe, and some aren't. Hope no one was hurt, especially any pedestrians.

Back