PS3 Slim!!!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Hey gamers, Sony is finally making a serious push to try to gain some ground. The PS3 has gone slim. The Ps3 slim was launched recently at gamecon and will start shipping on September 1st. So its about two thirds smaller and retails for US$ 299.00. And with the highly anticipated God of War 3 round the corner, its gonna be interesting to see how Sony copes..Finally the PS3 is gearing up to de thrown the its first victim (Xbox360* my personal opinion*)lol...well fianlly let the console wars begin!!!! See the video here: http://gamescom.gamespot.com/video/6215525/?tag=topslot;thumb;1

So cheap for the slim line version thats just 1800TT i wonder if i could gather the money to buy this and the first game i will bug is GOD OF WAR3 the greatest game of them all. But whats the faults i mean the slim line for the ps2 was over heating is it the same for the ps3 version

dat iz completely awesome...but im def not gettin it...i hav xbox360, ps3, ps2 slim, & da wii...da last system i got waz da 360...im not goin backwardz 2 da ps3 juzt 2 get dat...but it doez look cool...ill admit dat...

Well I don't own any of the current next-gen consoles.... I definitely will like to own a ps3 tho.. anybody selling thier own???

Back