Protest Fail?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

:icon_arrow:
Code:
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161561199
:icon_arrowl:
Apparently the guerrilla advertising doesn't inspire people to come out, need more rum and roti..
These "CHANGE" people need to understand we only join you when you ALREADY made a difference, it shows your AUTHENTICITY.
We're sick of seeing publicity ploys,, they claim to want action, but pulling a crowd is the most ineffectual method of gaining REAL people's trust.
People with good intentions don't need a public showing to act on them, they don't have time to extract themselves out to the trenches and attend your bloody dress up party, they stay were the need is, they fight without backup or calvary, they don't need support of anyone to act upon what they know is right. They dont need yeses from 25% percent of the population to be effective or movtivated, They fight injustices, crime and poverty because its the right thing NOT BECAUSE ITS POPULAR!!!

AAGGGRRRHHH!!! :Blink:

Screw these Pressure groups, the soldiers don't need pressure, or bandwagonistas, they need support, the don't even need superman colors so don't confuse yourself. :Throw:

Ammm.....ok...alrighty then..I agree with you there Raucous. I find myself doing so more often these days.lol.. well said..well said.

TODAY'S PROTESTS
Protest: Lower Santa Cruz residents cry out for water supply
Protest: Point Fortin residents demand new hospital
Protest: Vendors demand better conditions at new Marabella market
Protest: Malabar vex over poor condition of school
Protest: Woodbrook Presbyterian PTA demands new school
Protest: OWTU expecting action over Budget austerity measures

Back