POWER BOATS FOUND!!!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

The two vessels which went missing during this year's Great Race weekend celebrations here in the sister isle have been found in Grenada and St Vincent and the Grenadines.

According to senior police officials, racing vessel Hero II was found just off Grenada, while a 28-foot patrol pirogue, owned by the Power Boats Association, was found at Union Island off St Vincent last Thursday.

Police told the Express that the vessels were intact and in a good condition.

A reward of EC$3000 had been offered by the owner of Hero II, Hero Boodram, for the safe return of the 28-foot Bowen vessel.

The vessels were discovered missing on August 24, the day after the 95-mile Great Race event at Store Bay.

The Trinidad and Tobago Coast Guard had reportedly received information that the vessels had been sighted off Charlotteville three days after they were stolen, but were never able to catch the culprits.

Yes I Know So how they found them??? thats really big boats and its strange

I feel the same people who stole it was not getting buyers or where getting into alot of problems so they called to collect the reward. Thats just my 2 cents

I know but the qestion is how did the boats reach there??? How did the coast guard not find them?

the boats were not found by trinidad coast guard them to dotish for that if u give dem ah compass and a map dem still cah find nothin . those boats were found by coast guard from grenada and st vincent i was in the race and FYI i know hero 2 its nah ah bowen pirogue like they so called advertised and the engin is not worth 200 grand its ah 200hp yamaha which will run u to purchase and install bout 130 grand at most

trinidad radar looks more like 3.6 degrees not 360 degrees. lol. They should be able to detect boats crossing our maritime boundaries. It real annoying that neither the authorities or the media can get stuff right. Its always hard to tell what happen unless you were there. I wonder if the reward was paid lol. At least they find dey boat cheap one or not.

yea daz true yuh know...but good info....but it cudda be anybody eh it aint have to be the same ppl that theif it get d reward..but there is a possibility

Back