Posting topics on other forums?

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
yea but study.....its only 2 of u in here now....NO other users talkin but myself....

thats just sad....whatever u say wont help the fact that u guys are petty.....u just lost ure most active user "kevin" due to pettiness.....u should think twice about ure administrative practices

u CANNOT hold people at ransom on ure site and ure site alone.....they will leave...just as kevin did.....hahahahaha

enjoy ure site with ure stoopid admin rules

peace out!!!

Well sorry for being petty, i thought you'd understand me if i came to your level. i underestimated the lows. dam that sucks. well..
It's not like i said anything about your mother, or your site. I couldn't care less or more about it, why then are you so concerned about our membership?
Well thanks for your concern, we dont really need it.
Why are we such a threat to you anyway?

It really jokey to see him taking like that dude just after 2 months and we doing great so buzz off this is a general forum meaning its for about anything. Your the sad one come here and continuing posting lol

RauCous, Do Like Me.. Let Them Argue An Stay Quiet.. It Eh Even Concern You.. Doh Quarrel With Them..

Don't study a bout kevin he's the one that started all this and as he stated he's not part of trinispice anymore, he said that on msn when he added one set of mk members when they were calling me a fag lol and he said it on trinispice. Why did you think i removed him from admin position and he keep on complaining about why other people are mods and thing you know what i mean.

Let him go to mk,

Doh ask for it if yuh cyar handle it! Did you even look at the rules lantern? LOL. Is stress... jus kiddin. If you really wanted the position you would at least have followed the rules. Its simple. lol.

Lol its does only have about 5 people does be posting their and he taking lol omg. So what if their's 500 members they not posting ahhahaha

We Are Not Jealous If U Wanna Go To Other Forums Why Shud That Be Our Bizness...........And U Say U Leaving Why U Still Here Then Huh :icon_confused:

Back