Police nab suspected rapist

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Seconds before he forced a 15-year-old schoolgirl to have sexual intercourse with him, a 55-year-old man was nabbed by police.

Around nine o'clock on Friday night, police constables Judson Mohammed and Nathai, were on patrol in Gopaul Lands, Marabella when they spotted a red KIA Pride car parked in a lonely road.

As they drove by the car, the officers, attached to E999, heard a scream. When they stopped, the man was standing outside the car with his pants rolled down to his knees. Inside the car they found the semi nude teenager, with bruises on her face and chest.

The Form Four pupil told police that the man picked her up in Marabella, placed a kitchen knife to her throat and threatened to kill her and then dump her body in some bushes if she refused to have sex with him.

The teen showed police the knife which was on the dash board, inside the car. She was taken to the San Fernando General Hospital, where a medical examination was expected to be done yesterday. And the suspect, a resident of Mootoo Lands, Marabella, remained in police custody.

Wtf wrong with these old people these days bot at 55 year old man raping people now before it was a 52 year old police officer now this.
Why is all the need to rape young girls go to a fuc*ing hoe house na man. You guys bringing down you family wtf and i sure he have a daughter or some female family member if some one did that to one of his family i would how he will feel.

Good job to police they were at the right place at the right time

I happy the girl still alive.. it look like he beat she and I dont think he woulda let she live after he was done. Seriously that sick though when i was 18 I couldn see myself with a 15 year old.. he is one sick old man.. I glad he get ketch too.

They should beat his tail in jail you so darm old and you doing them kinda of shit

I am glad that he got arrested and thank you God for this girl being alive,,I wonder if this man have a wife or children yes..May he rot somewhere yes for doing them shit!

yup
but spare a thought for all those who the police never found out about
all those who have lived through this and continue to suffer in silence

For once its good to hear news that some police actually do good in there work...

Back