police investigating video on youtube

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Do you really think this guy didn't know what he was doing???????? Real guns or not real guns is the same thing.... The lyrics is poor and degrading.... Why are people singing about guns and police officers???? Is this type of music in demand now???? SAD REALLY SAD!!!

yuh know i read a story on the express wen dey were questioning d singer. he sed he is a peace lovin person & d video was don 4 years ago for a lyrical battle, it wasnt even anywhere near any police station dey was jus singing @ some one place, & by using computer graphics dey put d police station in d background and d guns werent real. he sed it was four 4 back & from then to now he change his life and he also trying to uplift the youths in his community, discouraging them to live the bad man life. so u still tink u wanna jail him tell me

Most people still dont know this part of the story. They still think this video is recent. Too bad, but the things you do really does live after you. It's almost like he's being framed lol. He even has this tv show\documentary on gayelle which shows he is more a positive person. Only in Trinidad we like jumping to conclusions and labeling people.
lol it was shot fairly long ago and to show how ignorant we are we complain as if it was only yesterday crime came about. You know about the youth TODAY and how bad it is compared to LONG AGO. I think people are beginning to realise how crime isn't such a recent development, its been developing for a while now.

My bad.... I did'nt know this film was done 4 years ago... But its good to see he changed his life around if that is really true ...

Re: police investigatio video on youtube

Yeah i thought it was recent too lol. The show the man is on now is called "real talk''
I think if he really has changed chargin him wont really serve any purpose... other than making him some kind of example.

Ammm well to me wtf he upload it for and removed after the police came into the matter thats stupid. THey are the kinda of people who encourage young people to act the way they are today

yea admin thats right...why did they remove it....im doubting that they now think is a bad video to have on d net degrading ppl and their country on a whole

Back