Police Abuse in Trinidad at the Oval

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
A little video that I saw on facebook, I am not happy with the way the situation was dealt with and I am of the opinion that the officer that pulled out his firearm endangered the public and put innocent lives in danger by pointing his loaded firearm at the crown (the officer further slipped which also added to the dangerous situation). I personally think that the officer that pulled the gun should be fired and never allowed to carry a firearm in Trinidad. What do you guys think? Post below if you think the cop should be immediately fired or he did a good job.

P.S. I did also notice a few plastic bottles being thrown at the officers after the gun incident which could have further escalated the situation, I do not condone such action.
[youtube]Gz-uaq08HQA[/youtube]

Uploaded by 5029 on Jun 8, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz-uaq08 ... re=related

I think the cop should be fired immediately. When you are a cop, you have to be very alert and responsible. He could have killed someone with his action, I definitely think he should be fired.

The cop definitely did not do a good job there. I think every cop should be more responsible; sometimes cops do not behave how they are supposed to behave.

Back