Pokemon The Game

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
A few years ago pokemon was the real flick, on the gameboy advance or on your gba emulator for pc, i played all the pokemon games so far right now i almost finish pokemon emerald its real good lol, anyone here plays or played pokemon?

Well not all pokemon red, green, yellow and blue, diamond, crystal, Sapphire, emerald. i believe theirs more but i can't remember their names i played. No dude it was a cool game seriously

Pokemon game? Definitely a "No no" in my gaming world!

i used 2 play them...i played blue, red, yellow, silver, green, crystal, gold, sapphire, ruby, leafgreen, & firered...those were da onez i played...i havnt played those 4 a long time...i sold most of them...i even collected & played da card game...

Well i never played i on game boy advance i only played it on pc on the gba emulator, ol i'm not that of a freak on pokemon lol

Yeah,
for me Pokemon STILL is the real flick.
Apart from Emerald, I have Diamond, Pearl and Platinum for DS emu.
I also have a few others like Pokemon Coleseum, not sure if that's how
to spell it, but its close enough.
But that one requires gamecube emulator and to get it to work
u will catch real hell.

I never really played out diamond how it is any good worth playing, oh whats the latest pokemon game out, it have so much i don't know whats the latest

For Pokemon diamond for ds what emulator do you all use, i want to use no$gba but its too small, what emulator do you all use

Back