pick up lines!!!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
mrkinky said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah wuh dead here yes!!!!!

anybody ever get 'am excuse me....by chance u have any indian or negro in u???' if u reply no the person or fella reply 'yuh wnat more or some'?

Yuh Ever See A Gyal With A Big Ass And Asked.. "Baby, You Have Lisence To Run That Bumper?".. :?:

My Brother's Car Picking Up These Days Well His Fielder Chrome Down To Tha Max With Alot Of Graphix On It Someone Stopped Us Today And Said

"Dude when i saw ur car i imagined myself on the moon riding on the stars"

For the 103 mala a lady saw an flaming ace of spades on the car she said:

"Do you gamble?" My brother said "no" she was like "well then i should gamble you and take that sexy car "

Some one stopped my daddy with the car and said :

"When i see this car i see me so ummm how much u selling this beautiful machine for??"

We was on the highway an evening and a nex fielder parked up nex to us the man wined down the glass and said

"The car name is speed demon rite....when all the blue Lights are on my car gets horny LOL"

^Hmm.. If He Get ALL Them Pickup Lines For His Fielder Then Imagine For A RX-7/S-2000 Or Something.. Lol..

Lol Yeah Tru But People Real Like The Blue Lights And The Smoking Ace On His Doors

talkin bout car ah now remember dis one, paul d tell thris wen I saw you from across d room, ah pass out cold and hit meh head on d floor...so ah go need ur name and number for insurance reasons...lol

I like this one but it never work for me

Girl leh meh take yuh out 4 some candlet doubles nah

If I flip a coin, what are my chances of getting head?

......r u free tonite or will it cost me!!!.......ppl call me mad but u can call me tonite!!!

I buss dis 1 on the girl who seein bout meh salary........"girl, i love yuh like corbeaux love dead dog".........I cant repeat wat she said to me here.....

dis one is meh fav......."aye gyul....the word of the day is legs......lewwe go home and spread d word".......lol...

i heard this one on a tv show and decided to try it in real. "hey baby listen i've lost my number can i have yours?" d girl asked wot dat have to do wit she? she eh tell me to be careless and loss mine lol

"Hmm...just as I expected...made in Heaven"

Back