PHILO TALK

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
PHILOTALK Is a unique talk show the host being philomena alexis-baptiste. It airs every Thursdays 9:00 pm & Saturdays @ 5:00pm on tV6.
I really enjoy her talk show since she talks alot about issues and problems in Trinidad and Tobago, its really good to see someone who speaks her mind and is not afraid to say what she has to say. I recommend every Trinidadian to watch this show its so funny also, With her trade mark "waay sa" lol

here's her facebook profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1231419137

Wow people if you do a search for philo talk we are third in the list
Code:
http://www.google.tt/search?q=philo+talk
It real cool

Philomena is great for a tired soul coz u can laugh at d end of a long and crazy 12 hours

Philo talk is the best talk show ever in T&T, the woman does talk her mind and she is not afraid to speak out, She does bring out alot of good points that does have me thinking sometimes, but overall its a show that every trini should watch

The season is over but it will be back soon, hopefully very soon. Tv6 should really start getting into local programs invest some money like philo talk programs that can make a difference in the country

philomena on fb now an she sayin she no we muss be say she went India with the PM when we ent hair from her...buh she was rite hair holin it dong with she 2 son Kwesi and Michael...she was helpin them look for wuk...she beleve you does always get what you pay for, so when pholo see what the public service offerin for some of them post they advertisin she is wonderin who they is hopin to attrak. $10,000/munt for a engineer with experience? Does you tink with them salary they is goin and get the bess and britest peeple to do de wuk!!!

she was wunderin sumting...the udder day when the former PM get sick and the current PM call for the bess care at SFGH for he, why she ent make the same call for the bess care for the ress of we who does have to be on the floor and in the corridor at the same institution? Is he who put she in orfice or we?

today Philomena sayin ah riddle ah riddle a ree
The Polishithound does try to distrak we
Larse week was hanging
And before that was Manning
This week what will it b!!!

philo is aksin everybuddy to tink how we culd each do sumting make T&T a betterer place to live...We cyannot wait or depenn on the polishithound to do nutten becua it is clair once agane that they is only concern with theyself...It is one of WE who was drivin that ambulance that didn stop for the mudder and chile and it is WE who did hair the chile bawlin from licks but didn say nuuten. Until WE is prepare to change or even to make a start toward change, how is ting goin and get betterer.

Philo sayin today Is Friday, so remember it go have plenty peeple tryin to commit suicide today. Yes.....they go be drinkin and drivin, so is a relly murder-suicide they committin and we mite end up being the victims of murder, which is relly what drunk drivin is becua they does drink of they own free will. Nobody didn force the alcohol dong they throat. Bless and like Yuhself...Don't drink alcohol and then drive....

Philomena Alexis-Baptiste post dis morn......I wanted to sing a Chutney-Soca this year, but the chune wasn cummin to me. Anyway is a good ting becau I tink I has invent T&T newess musical art form. I is callin it Chutney- Socalypso. This art form combine chutney and soca music with the soshall commentary of Calypso. In order to practise for nexx year I has try out my song writin skills to the melody of one of my favouritiss Chutney-Soca chune for this year by. Take a lissen and then see how you like my lyrics. Accordin to the internet: Chupke Chupke (Hindi: चुपके चुपके, Urdu: چُپکے چُپک, translation: Hush-Hush) is a 1975[1] Indian film comedy.
Here is she lyrics below:....CHUPKE CHUPKE

Well Sistah Verna
Expose Kamla
Chupke Chupke

She feel that Kamla
Is a prisoner
Chupke Chupke

Don’t mind she get fire
She ent bitter
Chupke Chupke

She jess hope that Kamla
Have the power
Chupke Chupke

Well Sistah Verna
Expose Kamla
Chupke Chupke

She fraid Mr. Warner
Have too much power
Chupke Chupke

If you love up yuh spirits
Hands in the air
If you didn check Reshmi
Hands in the air
If you nevah had dengue
Hands in the air

This gyul that we vote
Like she is a Panday clone
The peeple feelin like
They in the twilight zone
They say we go rise
But we only getttin to float
Is a different crew but still
They fog up the boat

Well Sistah Verna
Expose Kamla
Chupke Chupke

philo talk today....
So Mr. Hugo gorn. Every rope hasses a end, so all who want to beleve thay is betterer or superior to udder peeple, this cyant be true, since all of WE hasses to pass orn. I had was to remine a former (becau he didn like what I hadded to say and take my wickets) boss of mines that while he feel he dey now, becau he gettin invite to this fete and that all-inclusive and peeple invitin he to watch cricket in they box in the oval, the day he dont have the wuk no more, see how much invitation he get then. So when peeple biggin you up, is it YOU they relly like or is interess in, or is it that they intress in what they tink you culd do for them? Remembah life is short, try to live to make yuh self happy by bein true to yuhself and dont study "how it go look" or "what peeple tink" becua everybuudy goin to meet the Maker by theyself. Bless......

Back