Pee trucks for carnival 2010

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

:signlol: hehe
'Wee wee' trucks back on the road
Aabida Allaham
Tuesday, December 15th 2009
Code:
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161570185
However for Carnival 2011 and beyond, masqueraders will have to use the portable toilet facilities set up by the Ministry of Community Development Culture and Gender Affairs and the National Carnival Commission (NCC).

The Port of Spain City Corporation had proposed to ban the ’wee wee’ trucks, citing public health concerns and irresponsible behaviour by some of the bands when it came to cleaning and disposing the waste.
Isn't that jus really nasty when you think about it too much lol.. :signlol:

Yep lol but i think that these trucks will help alot but to an extent cuz it have just nasty people that love to pee and number two behind trees and buildings lol

Well, the wee-wee trucks are for masqueraders in legitimate bands.not for every Tom, Dick and Harry to use. There's portable toilets at designated locations for that. While I understand what the authorities were converned about; hygiene etc. I am of the point of view that if I pay thousands of dollars to play mas in an all-invlusive band, i expect that someone will be appointed to make sure the wee-wee trucks are kept clean. That's my 2 cents.

Back