PAYPAL E MAIL - Its a PHISHING SCAM.

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I received this email today from what looked like PayPal.

I noticed a few spelling mistakes and that fraud WAS monitored in 2008. I thought this is only the beginning of 2008 so how could it be monitored.

Sent the email to Paypal and have had a reply saying it was a Phishing Scam.

BEWARE.

Data Account Update Request.
This message may be a phishing scam. Learn more
Sent:21 January 2008 14:41:21
To:

Dear custmer , Due to the large fraud activity monitored in 2008 and many custmers registerd screen names with fake information and so fraud billing information,Paypal is taking an action against those activity through new billing system co-operating with members bank issuers. this message has been sent to all Paypal members to go through this checking if you still want your screen name

Yes, I still need my screen name please keep me registerd

No, iam not pleased with Paypal service and i am not in need for my screen name any more .

Once the process is complete, you will then be able to keep your current Paypal Network Screen Name to access Paypal Web products, including Ebay and the new Ebay Products.

As a security precaution you will not be able to obtain or change your password or update your e-mail address until you confirm your proccess. Upon confirmation you will receive a welcome message with helpful information.

(Notice : Ignoring This E-mail Will Auto-Suspend Your Screen Name By Midnight )
Thank you,

This e-mail has been sent from an e-mail address that is not monitored. Please do not reply to this message. We are unable to respond to any replies.

^Wtf.. That Sad.. My Friend Made A MSN Phishing Scam But There Is 2 Versions.. One Normal And One You Hadda Pay For..

Back