One small act of kindness....

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
That guy is awesome! And I honestly don't think it's possible for our country to change...We're on a one way downhill spiral....

True....I don't know if it's possible for the few kind people around to outnumber the increasing selfishness and corruption. One can only hope...

GZltd3V.jpg

In trinidad they just thief d charger after starting the car and discard the note.

Sad but true. Also contributes to why kind strangers are an endangered species here.

It's so sad how many genuine acts of kindness have been turned around and exploited to reel people in by criminals. You can't just see someone doing a good deed and think "wow, that's nice!". Now you have to stop and wonder if there's a gang of people around the corner waiting to jump you if you take the bait too.

This note moved me! I wish we can have more people like this in Trinidad who know that we are all trying to make it together. My picture is an animal friendly one.

animalrescue-1.jpg
50294_original.jpg

So in keeping with our discussion on kindness, I went to buy doubles and I noticed a man dressed in home clothes looking at me and showing 1 finger and mouthing something. When I figured out what he was saying he wanted a doubles with pepper.

So out of the goodness of my heart I bought it for him. The man takes the brown bag with his 1 doubles and doesn't even say thanks. He disappears briefly.
Trinis at their best.

Lol you know we Trinis are not big on Thank Yous .

That's like the vagrant man that always braces us by D&R burger that wants a $20 burger with a drink too smh

Lol you know we Trinis are not big on Thank Yous .

That's like the vagrant man that always braces us by D&R burger that wants a $20 burger with a drink too smh
Honestly I wasn't surprised but I'm usually accustomed to people saying thanks or some small appreciation. So for me it was a bit uncommon but totally expected all the same .

act-of-kindness-16.jpg

Stranger helps this man to saftey as he jumped into flood waters to save his sheep from drowning

[video=youtube;j3yyF31jbKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3yyF31jbKo[/video]

The best part of this vid is that you don't have to be a celeb to do it! Anyone can take the extra time to touch the lives of others like this!

Back