One Of The Best Need For Speeds

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
yea i watch the cars that revealed and there are a good it rwd in there lol thy the kind of game i does go disappear and thing for lol

yea i watch the cars that revealed and there are a good it rwd in there lol thy the kind of game i does go disappear and thing for lol

Tellin yuh that is thing worth playing. I just hope they got the handling right yes lmao.

How could I forget Grand Theft Auto. I remember playing San Andreas on Xbox some years ago. Best game I have ever played.

Ohhhhhhhh now seeing this post. NFS5 brings a tear to my eye whenever I think of it. Something about the realistic driving, being a part of history (even though I know it was just marketing) and having to actually pay for every scratch on your car made this my all time favourite game. I used to beat entire tournaments without scratching my car. Good times!

I still play it sometimes. The music was real nice too. Everytime I think about a Porsche 356 I remember NFS 5 or If I remember NFS 5 i think about the 356. Really need a remake of this with the newer cars.

[video=youtube;F1k6oBTsB_4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1k6oBTsB_4[/video]
hold tthis

Back