One of my 5 pet chickens lol

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
You know people does have pet dogs cats and so on so why not a pet chicken, well we have 5 chickens they lay eggs and they are about a year old and if you call them they will come and stop. We does play with them and even do wildness with them, this is for kicks eh i not no farm boy or anything like that lol

Oh and excuse my paint up old Jersey i not rich lol
2lup746.jpg
1178b4k.jpg
:haha:
15oh2m1.jpg

aye allure not easy nah. Farmer Ryan. Look how you showing off your legs and stuff. The chicken must be really frighten

By "pet" you mean it's not quite christmas yet. lol.
I never knew chickens responded to names! You must have some smart chickens there. Why you bathing it lol it really looking like you ready to cook it.. sorry it really look like that. lol. They have names?

Na me and my sister was kidding around lol we just wetting her lol,

I had a pet duck once.....his name was baraka(as in mortal kombat).....his bill was damaged and twisted so I had too hand feed him.......if anyone came close to me he would attack dem.....lol.....mummy fed up get it....lol....he died a couple yrs ago.......HAIL BARAKA! BLOOD OF MY BLOOD, KIN OF MY KIN!

Wow that duck must be some serious looking duck, but admin you lucky that chicken did not shit on you lol jk but its cool that you have a chicken as a pet even if it considered food

I wonder where the chicken is now?

Still there .....Ryan and them good yes if that was in my yard it done dead lol

Back