Omg i getting grey hair

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
huh what is this i seeing 2 strains of Grey hair come out of no where. Hmm may i getting wise yes that has to be it or it can just be wife stress lol

Re: Omg i geeting grey hair

i have a couple already lol.

Wisdom but dem birds and dem only plucking dem out too, and I find I gettin dumber lol

Re: Omg i geeting grey hair

Lol i have two eh they say don't count it because you will at more fast hmmm, i going to put it out it look bad lol

When my hair was real long i really mean long i did not see it cut it na so now i seeing it, they say with age and white hair comes wisdom lol, I wonder how much i getting

lolll melanin is d thing dat gives ur hair n skin its pigments n wat not!! :icon_razz:

Amm it only 2 so don't say that next thing you giveing me goat mouth here lol

i am definitely not giving u stress lol.....u does stress yourself out..allure see what u doing to admin here :haha:

Isn't that always the excuse for why they have grey hair!! .. stress from women!!! puh-leez!!! it's not our fault you guys don't understand us!!! lol

lol...do you guys know that hairs on your back are genetic and hereditary

yep lol and so is leg hair, which im angry now because my mom doesn't have any but i still gotta shave!!! lol

lol Talking truth here, all my uncles and my dad don't have any hair in their legs but my mother side family has hair on their legs so i have on my legs too lol

lol you know male pattern baldness is genetic too lol there is no escaping it. hypertrichosis the werewolf syndrome is genetic too! I rather have too much hair than be bald lol. Werewolfness is awesome.

U know the baldness in my family has it both sides mom and dad sides and i see my bro showing signs of it cuz he hair was bushy bushy now it getting little bit by little

i have sexii leg hair lol that was gayy lol. i hardly have facial hair, i shave like once every 3~4mths lol niceee. baldness sucks i scared

Back