Old Vehicles In Trinidad & Tobago

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Nice to know about these old vehicles.These are really very awesome vehicle because i am interested in the old models more than the new and advanced vehicles.I like it.

With the new inspection coming around do you think old derelict vehicles will be phased out?
Will they even pass inspection especially those old vans coconut vendors have?
Will uncle and tanty be left with their old vehicle parked up in the yards unable to drive them because 1. they have no money to get things fixed up 2. The car is too old for inspection because so many things wrong with it ??

i think not really and i say that because corruption levels are sky high and if anything those corrupted individuals in high places will use it as an excuse to get more money.

By the way whats this new inspection? Ive been living under a rock for a little while so ive not been up to date with the news.

I see the old 2 door vans looking about 100 years old loaded with scrap metal. The thing is, the people who driving it looking just like the van in most cases.

i think not really and i say that because corruption levels are sky high and if anything those corrupted individuals in high places will use it as an excuse to get more money.

By the way whats this new inspection? Ive been living under a rock for a little while so ive not been up to date with the news.

I have no idea. I saw anthonemorris had a post asking the same thing and got no reply. This would some good info to have if we can find out.

I see the old 2 door vans looking about 100 years old loaded with scrap metal. The thing is, the people who driving it looking just like the van in most cases.

Lol! Come to think of it, that's true! I guess the vehicles may have too much sentimental value to let go.

Never heard any other updates and i am anxiously waiting . Maybe when the hectic season over?

Hopefully. Who would typically have this information? If one of us lives near or knows such a person we can ask and post the info (or ask them to join and post as well lol)

You could try contacting Insp. Alexander on Beyond the Tape. They should be of some help..

I agree with your issue but with this you know that Vintage car are very hot in look and people usually love the cars prefer Vintage on the new car.Its an other issue that people don,t care of their car and take their car to maintenance but i have the old car and all in a mint condition.

Once they're in good condition and working properly i.e. not posing a threat to other motorists and pedestrians I see no problem with it.

Re: Old Vehicles In Trinidad & Tobago

Yeah if the Vintage cars are in a well condition so these are awesome for our daily use and their look is better than the new car and more valuable than the advanced cars.

Back