Ok..So ah Done Paint!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

Hey spicians, anybody getting ready for the Christmaas season. Any cleaning or painting going on. I took an entire week to paint my living room.... I wanted a change of colour this year. So de wife and I went down by Nagib and pick up this kinda safron looking paint..lol.. man when I put it on my wall, it looking like someone throw curry on my wall.lol.. Anyways, a week later I gave it a second coat. And it looking much better now. Now on to the dinig room. So what alyuh doing to prepare for the season?

Lol thats funny when you said this "looking like someone throw curry on my wall" lol. Buts that good man doing your house work early so it would not be stressful coming close to Christmas. Well for me meaning by me here we does do everything a few days before xmas lol we does real cram work.

well i doh usually spent xmas home.......me and meh bro does parang everybody house.....i drivin ...he drinkin.......by d time we pass by everybody house and deliver gifts....he tite and i need some Andrews.....as fuh preparin........it takes me a weekend to clean meh room den start d house.......

ah might paint d doors coz its white an ah lil touch up here an there!!!

now de bedroom 90% done. Stay up till bout 12 to finish it..but ended up watching the Season 4 finale of Supernatural online....*told u guys I'm a Supernatural freak*. so i heading back tonight to finish de rest of the bedroom. The i have to go buy more paint to start the dining room. after that ah done.

Thats great dude you will finish before Christmas btw wispa you have children

Back